We have a leadership opportunity for an aspiring turf manager at an ultra-high specification private golf training facility in Geneva. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an extremely attractive salary along with multiple benefits.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Qualification in Turfgrass Management
- Spraying certificates
- Good working knowledge of fine turf machinery and automatic irrigation systems combined with the repair and maintenance of associated parts
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate high levels of management skills, communication and leadership within their role
- Experience of Tournament preparation
- Previous experience as an Assistant Superintendent or Deputy Head Greenkeeper is desirable
- Execute the care and maintenance of the golf academy and tennis court to the highest international standards
- Assist in planning, organisation and direction of the agronomy programme.
- Planning and allocation of work to other greens staff
- To keep abreast of modern advances in materials, methods and technology of greenkeeping.
- Maintaining and promoting healthy and safe working practices
- Such other duties as may be assigned from time to time which are of a comparable level of responsibility and conform to the general character of the post
- Reporting to the Head Gardener, General Manager and Turfgrass on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and maintain machinery
- Ability to understand and prepare budgets
- Manager the operation of SubAir, Soil Scout and a modern fleet of TORO equipment
- Reporting to the General Manager on a weekly basis
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 25th JUNE 2021.
Posted date: 11th June 2021
Closing: 25th June 2021
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
All interested applicants should apply via email to include a cover letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org