We have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring turf professional at an ultra-high specification private golf training facility in Geneva. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an extremely attractive salary along with benefits.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- NVQ2 Level 2 Sports Turf Management or equivalent
- PA1, PA2 & PA6A Spraying certificates are preferred but not essential
- Good working knowledge of fine turf machinery and automatic irrigation systems combined with the repair and maintenance of associated parts
- Course set up
- Mechanical maintenance (hollow tining, verticutting etc)
- Raking of bunkers
- SubAir & Soil Scout use and maintenance
- Prepare and maintain machinery
- Reporting to the Head Greenkeeper and General Manager on a weekly basis.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 25th JUNE 2021
All interested applicants should apply via email to include a cover letter and detailed CV to email@example.com
Posted date: 11th June 2021
Closing: 25th June 2021
Location: Geneva, Switzerland