Golf Club du Domaine Impérial
We invite you to join our team as:
Since its creation, the Pete Dye designed Golf Club du Domaine Impérial has become an essential player in the life of golf in Switzerland and in Europe. Its unique geographic location on the shores of Lake Geneva together with the extreme quality of its environment and its facilities, see the golf course often regarded as the No. 1 golf course in Switzerland and amongst the top 100 of continental Europe. To pursue our quest of excellence, we intend to fill the vacancy of the position of Assistant Superintendent as described hereafter.
In charge of a team of up to 20 employees, our Superintendent is responsible for the maintenance and construction work on the course. In this task, he is assisted by the Assistant Superintendent.
The role of the Assistant would include:
- The management and maintenance of the course under the instruction of the Superintendent
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the course when the Superintendent is not on site
- To bring up innovative and additional proposals to the Superintendent aiming at enhancing the quality of the course.
The candidate for this high responsibility position will have similar experience in the following areas
- Familiar with the maintenance of a modern golf course (ideally in Switzerland or continental Europe)
- Responsive to environmental aspects and sustainability
- Experience in construction
- Comfortable with the use of computers, both in office and technical aspects.
- A good level of golf knowledge is an additional advantage.
Qualifications related to this position are mandatory as well as being fluent in French and English.
If you are interested in meeting this challenge with us, please send your curriculum vitae on or before January 22nd 2021 to the attention of Joe Buckley, Superintendent, by email to SURINTENDANT@golfdomaineimperial.com
We will handle your application with great care and interest.